In 2010, Norway-based dad and breakfast food enthusiast, Miguel Valenzuela built a pancake printer for his daughters. In 2014, StoreBound acquired the rights to Valenzuela’s PancakeBot and the associated Intellectual Property and has been working with the inventor to bring the PancakeBot to market.
The PancakeBot is the world’s first 3D food printer capable of printing pancakes by automatically dispensing batter directly onto a griddle in a shape of the user’s choosing. Designs for printing can be loaded to the PancakeBot via SD card. Representing an evolution in food-printing technology, PancakeBot lets kids and adults express their creativity through food while exploring technology.
- Free and easy-to-use downloadable software to design any pancake. Pre-made designs also available for download at pancakebot.com.
- Removable, non-stick griddle with temperature dial and drip tray.
- BPA-free batter dispenser bottle works with any pancake batter. Recommended batter recipe included.
- Export designs onto and print pancakes from an SD card (not included).
- Disassembles for easy storage.
- Printing surface dimensions: 17.5" x 8.25"
- More information at www.pancakebot.com.
We developed the PancakeBot to be a product that inspires creativity and builds a deeper understanding of technology. As such, there is a level of trial and error required to produce the desired results. Thus, we have created the PancakeBot.com website featuring video tutorials, FAQ’s, downloadable designs, and a platform for PancakeBot users to share their tips and experiences to help new customers get started. While we are happy to help troubleshoot PancakeBot issues or to help with a replacement if the unit is faulty on delivery, we are not able to issue refunds if a customer is unhappy with the product.
- Additional Information
Product Specs Includes PancakeBot, Griddle, PancakePainter Software, Instruction Manual, 1 Dispenser Bottle Length 17.5 Height 28.5 Width 13.5