The PancakeBot is the world’s first 3D food printer capable of printing pancakes by automatically dispensing batter directly onto a griddle in a design of the user’s choosing. Designs for printing can be created with the free easy to use downloadable software and then loaded to the PancakeBot 2.0 via and included SD card. Representing an evolution in food-printing technology, PancakeBot 2.0 lets kids and adults express their creativity through food while exploring technology.
- Free and easy-to-use downloadable software to design any pancake. Pre-made designs also available for download at pancakebot.com.
- Adjustable printing speed.
- Removable, non-stick griddle with temperature dial and drip tray.
- Easy to clean dispenser bottle works with any pancake batter. Recommended batter recipe included.
- Export designs onto and print pancakes from an included SD card
- Disassembles for easy storage.
- Included SD card
- Printing surface dimensions: 17.5" x 8.25"
- Optional extra bottles packs available
- More information at www.pancakebot.com
We developed the PancakeBot to be a product that inspires creativity and builds a deeper understanding of technology. As such, there is a level of trial and error required to produce the desired results. Thus, we have created the PancakeBot.com website featuring video tutorials, FAQ’s, downloadable designs, and a platform for PancakeBot users to share their tips and experiences to help new customers get started. While we are happy to help troubleshoot PancakeBot issues or to help with a replacement if the unit is faulty on delivery, we are not able to issue refunds if a customer is unhappy with the product. - See more at: http://www.storebound.com/storebound/pancakebot-products/pancakebot#sthash.fRslDHok.dpuf
- Additional Information
Length 28.7 Height 13.5 Width 17.5